Make More Money: How to Get Started With Email Marketing
Wednesday, June 20 | 2:00PM - 3:00PM ET
GWA Webinar Series features topics and speakers focused on building your business and your career. To access, all you need is a computer, phone or tablet.
Algorithms, lists, views, stories, STRESS! Social media is a tool, but it's getting more expensive. You also don't control it. What can you control? Your email list! Learn how to get started with email marketing for yourself and how to pitch it to clients so you make more money doing what you love!
- Different types of email marketing and email campaigns and what works for which audience and which goal (including timing, frequency, and content)
- Basics of setting up an email campaign in MailChimp
- How to build your email list
- List segmentation: what it is and how you can make it work for you and your clients
- How to pitch email marketing to local clients
Can't make the live webinar? This session will be recorded and available to all registered attendees. Even if you cannot attend, register for the live event and you'll receive a link to the recording following the presentation.
About Katie Elzer-Peters
Katie Elzer-Peters is a freelance writer and editor, author of eight books for Cool Springs Press, and the Editor in Chief of The Designer. She writes web, brochure, and promotional copy for horticultural industry businesses. Katie and her team at The Garden of Words, LLC also design and package books for authors self-publishing in digital and print formats. Katie works with the Global Book Development office of Quarto Publishing and QUID Publishing in the UK and the Quarto Group in Minneapolis to prepare books for print, assist first-time authors, edit manuscripts, and ghostwrite.