Region VI | Long Beach, CA
Connect: GWA @ The Landscape Expo 2017
Wednesday, October 4 - Thursday, October 5
Members are eligible for FREE press passes but PRE-REGISTRATION is required
Beginning at 8AM on Wednesday, October 4, Landscape Expo will welcome attendees give attendees a preview of the show, along with insights from industry publications. Attendees are encouraged to bring a brown bag breakfast. Highlights include:
- Margo Boyer, Landscape Expo Tradeshow Manager, will welcome us, tell us the events, AND collect our business cards or one sheets if we want to speak next year.
- One of the Editors of Landscape Contractor Magazine will also meet with us and discuss their editorial needs.
- GWA Region VI Leadership with a GWA update
Similar to TPIE, The Landscape Expo is a show aimed at people in the business of selling plants and plant care to the public. There are many good stories to be had, plus a number of editors wandering about.
BEST of all, there are over 60 educational presentations and they are looking for NEW BLOOD to give presentations next year. Come, see what it is all about and get some great ideas for your future communicating.
Additional details coming soon on a no-host Connect Dinner.
This industry event is sponsored by
- Landscape Architect and Specifier News (LASN)
- Landscape Contractor / Design Build Maintain (LC/DBM)
- LandscapeOnline.com (LO.com)
- LandscapeOnline Weekly (LOWeekly)
Learn more about The Landscape Expo 2017 here