Region I Regional Meeting | Boston, MA
GWA @ New England Grows
"How to Grow an Online Presence That Gets Results"
Friday, December 2, 2016 | 8:30AM - 12:15PM
You need to be online if you want to be found by potential clients or buyers looking for the garden communication services you provide. Join GWA at New England Grows with special guest, Monica Hemingway and learn how to build an online presence that gets real results, one that brings in leads, gets people to see your work, and increases your revenue in even the toughest market conditions.
It seems easy to say “grow your online presence and get found” but how exactly do you do that? What really works and what doesn’t? And how do you do that without wasting time or throwing your money away?
||Registration & Coffee
||Session I: Five Keys to Build an Online Presence
||Session II: Specific Online Tools (Mostly Free) to Achieve Results that Matter
||Raffle & Closing
About New England Grows
The GROWS, November 30 - December 2, 2016, experience is unlike anything else in the green industry today. This world-class expo and dynamic lineup of learning experiences draw 10,000 professionals from all segments of the green industry to Boston every year.
- Also includes free registration to New England Grows. You will receive a code after you register for this meeting that can be used for complimentary registration for all three days of the trade show
- GWA members are encouraged to thank New England Grows for its ongoing support of GWA by helping to spread the word about NEG 2016 – before and during the show - in articles, on air, in blogs and other social media
- GWA members should plan to come a day or two early so that they have the opportunity to fully absorb the show
- For more information about New England Grows and its seminars, schedule, location, near-by hotels, visit www.newenglandgrows.org
- Early Registration: Wednesday, November 2
- Regular Registration: Monday, November 28
Cancelation requests received in writing by Friday, November 18 will be subject to a 25% cancelation fee, which will be deducted from the refund. No refunds will be made after Friday, November 18. Substitutions will be permitted with no penalties.